- 1500 Del Webb Blvd #101 Lincoln CA 95648
A fifth generation Sacramentan whose family was established here even before John Sutter!
(or so the story goes.)
Her family’s contributions of the growth and history of the area are many. Her Grandfather, Phil Hullin, was one of the founders of Jones, Brand and Hullin, a name well recognized as a leader in Real Estate and the development of Sacramento for many years, as were her parents, John and Marge O’Neil.
As a point of Interest, the first professional baseball team in Sacramento was the “O’Neil-Rooney” baseball team. ( All family ).
Sharon and her husband, Sonny, of over 40 years love to vacation anywhere near the water. Her interests and hobbies include her 2 mini schnauzers, Gracie and Woogie, Apple computer technology, Line dancing and Card Making but most important are their “10” grandchildren. (and they love visiting Lincoln Hills)
Sharon’s children are all grown and living in (where else?) Sacramento!
Sharon is a family oriented individual with the ability to take a “caring” approach to “your family’s needs”.
On her way to reaching the status of Real Estate professional.. Sharon has garnered these high honors:
• International President’s Elite
• International President’s Circle
• 100% Club-Circle of Honor
• 200% Club-Circle of Excellence
• Outstanding life member of the Masters Club
• International Diamond Society
• Senior Lead Sales Associate
• 31 years Real Estate experience with Coldwell Banker specializing in the resale market locally
• 25 years Outstanding Life Member master’s club recognition
• International President’s Elite with Coldwell Banker
• “5 Star” designation with Sacramento magazine
Sharon is a member of:
• National Association of Realtors
• Placer Association of Realtors
• Seniors Real Estate Specialist
Whether you’re buying or selling a property, you deserve the services of a full-time professional. Sharon can provide you with an exceptional level of service and integrity for all of your real estate needs. She is a native of Sacramento and wants the best for the community and the people who live here.
So, if a real estate purchase or sale is in your future, give Sharon a call today! She has the qualities, experience and desire to do her best for you.
EXPECT THE BEST!