Our Seller Services
When you sell a home through Coldwell Banker®, you’ve made the right decision.
Selling a home with a professional can make a potentially complicated, intimidating process easier. A Coldwell Banker® Sales Associate is Your Perfect Partner® when it comes to marketing your home.
Using the tools in our Seller Resources section you can request the value of your home, research your neighborhood, find a Sales Associate, and more. If you’re also buying a home, check our Buyer’s Resources section for guidance and advice.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Feel free to contact us to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or to receive a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. Contact us for more info!
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
3 Affordable and Cozy Home Revamp Ideas for Homes For Sale in Roseville
Shorter days and cooler temperatures can only mean one thing: fall is on its way and winter won’t be far behind. So today, we’re dishing up some seasonal interior design tips to help you give [...]
Moving Day Count Down: A Weekly Checklist
Guest post by Laura McHolm Did you know May is National Moving Month? May is the kick-off to the busiest moving season. In fact, nearly 40 million of us move in the summer and begin to [...]
Can Hiring a Professional Photographer For Listing Photos Help Sell Your Home Faster?
A picture is worth a thousand words. We’ve all heard the saying before, and it’s definitely true when it comes to real estate. It would be almost impossible to fully describe a house without pictures. [...]
The 7 Do’s of Holiday Decorating When Your Home Is for Sale
The holiday season can be the most challenging time in the life of a seller. Chilly, wet weather and falling leaves in November and December might mean more raking and shoveling to keep your home [...]
How to Prepare Your Home This Winter for a Successful Spring Sale
Planning to sell your home next spring? Why not get a jumpstart during the fall /winter season so you have more time and less stress while preparing? An added plus is that your home could [...]
Tricks to Treat Yourself to a Renewed Home
Is your home fulfilling your current lifestyle needs? Has your home been on the market for months and still not sold? If you answer “Yes” to either of these questions, your home may be going through [...]
Understanding and Choosing Smart Home Products that Are Right for Your Lifestyle
Many people are drawn into the world of smart home technology by cool features like smart lights and smart assistants, because they help make life more convenient. But it can also be somewhat intimidating for [...]
The Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Way
The Coldwell Banker Global Luxury® marketing program allows Luxury Property Specialists to seamlessly connect with the world’s most affluent clientele. It offers agents the power of a global network of 92,000 Coldwell Banker® affiliated agents [...]
Disclosaphobia? 5 Tips for Completing a Seller’s Disclosure
The seller’s disclosure is one of the most important documents that a buyer closely scrutinizes prior to going under contract. Here are important things to keep in mind as you complete this form. By Victoria [...]